Our year 6 children where, very kindly, invited to visit the Nigel Tyas Ironworks down at Bullhouse Mill for the traditional St Clements day ceremony. We had a fantastic day learning about being a blacksmith, the type of things that they make from film props to lighting arrangements and how to become a blacksmith.
Recent news items
- Newsletter 15.1.18 16th January 2018
- Newsletter 8.1.18 16th January 2018
- Tour de Yorkshire 2017 Souvenir Book 13th December 2017
- Christmas Bake Off Competition – Entries to school by 19 December 12th December 2017
- Penistone Grammer School – Letter regarding the enlargement of PGS 11th December 2017