Homework is an important link between school and parents / carers. We recognise that many children are involved in out of school activities, we fully support these, we also recognise the benefits a child gains from sitting down with a parent/carer and working with them. Our Homework Policy has been written with these in mind. Visit our Documents and Policies page to find out more about.
Recent news items
- Penistone Grammer School – Letter regarding the enlargement of PGS 11th December 2017
- Dearne FM 11th December 2017
- Newsletter – 11.12.2017 11th December 2017
- Newsletter – 04.12.2017 11th December 2017
- Newsletter 27.11.2017 28th November 2017