How is the school building and learning environment adapted to meet my child’s SEND?
The school has made the following adaptations to the learning environment but if a child was thought to need something different then this would be considered:
- Each classroom is equipped with ICT, including an interactive whiteboard, visualiser, computers and a range of handheld technological equipment.
- Several small group rooms are available for use with children.
- All classrooms display visual timetables.
- All classrooms are tidy, with easy access to all resources.
- All resources are clearly labelled to allow independent access.